Thursday, February 17, 2011

my CuTe Gi KwaNg

like his voice so much especially when he sing "BeAutifuL Girl" .it was my First time seing Beast (korean band )  after my friends talks about it so much. wonder why she's  so fanatic with them. then after heard their songs, i realized that they had a good voice and ability to be da best entertainer..like it hehe

so, let's  c  my cuTe n Favourite Lee Gi KwAng !
AJ (Lee Gi Kwang) was a solo singer under Cube Entertainment, better known by his stage name as "Ace Junior"  when he debuted. AJ was trained by JYP entertaiment for four years before transferring to JYPE sister agency..

 let me show u one of my fav song..
KeeP in Touch !
like this song lyric..hehe

title :
"say no "

'toDay My Friend Asked mE if it would be OkaY 
if he weNt out with U,
he SaiD that noW that we'd Broken up
he'd care foR u InSteaD of Me,

that that that that that's okay
get get get get away

it's okay if there's nothing left of our friendship
stop saying u're sorry 
my heart doesn't hurt at all
become of good boyfriend instead of me

becoz of u i still can't find sleep
but i can't say so
i even encouraged my friend with fake smile
and sent him to u oh girl !

oh can't u see i'm still loving u
still My HeaRt CannOt LeT u Go

say No No No No No, SaY No nO No nO No
say No No No No No, SaY No nO No nO No

say that It Can'T Be ,
that In YouR HeArt  u're still waiting for mE,
say No !!

she CaN't DriNk a Lot, 
she HatEs SmOkinG,
sHe DoeSn't likE beIng AlonE 
so, AlwAys Be WitH Her

mAke SuRe to CelebRate BirthdAy AnD aNNiversaRiEs
why I'm DoinG tHis ?? 
WhY on EaRtH ??

regretting iT As I TurN ArouNd 
i FaKed It anD aCted cOOl 
gettIng AngRy BhiNd My FriEnD's bAck
i BeGGed it WasN't True oh giRl !!!

repeat part yeosob 
oh can't u see i'm still loving u
still My HeaRt CannOt LeT u Go










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

borak-borak

miss h